Welcome Prospective Foster/Adoptive Parents!
Thank you for your interest in Agape for Youth’s Foster Parent Training Program.
In order to be a licensed foster/adoptive parent in the State of Ohio you must complete 36 hours of Pre-Service training. This curriculum is completed over the course of 14 classes including CPR and First Aid. All classes follow ODJFS curriculum for prospective foster parents. All these classes are offered at our Dayton and Cincinnati offices.
- Rodger Stauffer, LSW- Foster Care Supervisor
- Bruce Bridges, LSW- Licensing and Compliance Supervisor
- Jamie Fisher, LSW- Adoption/Licensing Specialist
- Molly O’Bryan, LSW- Licensing and Training Coordinator
- Daniela Moyer-Griffith, LSW- Youth Specialist
- Molly Fordyce, LSW- Program Coordinator