Did you know that Agape for Youth, Inc. is a Bridges Program Provider?
Agape for Youth, Inc. provides services available through Bridges, a program in Ohio that extends housing and other supportive services to eligible young adults who leave foster care on or after their 18th birthday but are not yet 21.
You may be eligible for Bridges if you are not yet 21 and if you left the Ohio foster care system at age 18, 19 or 20.
In addition, you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Completing secondary education or a program leading to an equivalent credential
- Enrolled in college or other post-secondary schools
- Participating in a program or activity designed to promote, or remove barriers to, employment
- Employed at least 80 hours a month
- Incapable of doing any of the above activities due to a physical or mental health condition
Our Bridges Staff
Jamie Fisher – Bridges Supervisor – 937-439-4406 x 1114
Lisa Beckman – 513-914-2971 x 1126
Jana Slick, LSW – 513-914-2971 x 1125
Allen Conner – 937-439-4406 x 1115